SHAPE YOUR DREAMS!
(for less than 20$)
Polynesian tattooing is a form of art that goes beyond merely being aesthetically pleasant: Polynesian tattoos can tell stories, protect, inspire.
This all happens through the choice of the elements composing a design, which are important not only on account of their look, but of their meaning as well.
"The Polynesian Tattoo Handbook" is the guide to understand the symbols, their meanings and how they can be chosen to create a personal design.
Every passage is explained in a clear and straightforward way, making this book fit both for the tattoo artist and for those who are just fond of Polynesian styled tattoos and have no specific graphical skills.
- 154 pages
- 200+ images
- 200+ dictionary entries to find the right symbols on the fly
- samples, drawings and clear explanations
WHY IS THE POLYNESIAN TATTOO HANDBOOK UNIQUE:
Because it is the only book that does not stop at listing some symbols but also explains their meanings and how to choose them to create a personal Polynesian styled tattoo.
THE IDEA BEHIND THE BOOK.We just asked ourselves:
What do we wish we knew when we started drawing Polynesian tattoos?
The answer to this apparently simple question is this book featuring 150+ illustrated pages, cured in every detail for easier consultation and a more enjoyable experience:
Over ten years of passion and studying on dusty volumes distilled in a single, unique book...
IF ONLY WE HAD THIS WHEN WE STARTED!
STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK:
- II.Placement on the body
- III.Symbols and meanings
- IV.Quick reference dictionary
- V.Creation process and case studies
- VI.Basic designs
- +Appendix: Maorigrams creation
- Bibliographic references
- 1° on iTunes UK Reference Books (August 2, 2012)
- 1° on iTunes Canada Reference Books (June 26, 2012)
- 3° on iTunes Germany Reference Books (June 10, 2012)
- 2° on iTunes USA Reference Books (June 4, 2012)
- 1° on iTunes France Reference Books (October 20, 2011)